Thursday, December 13, 2012

Be Better in Math!! The Secret..... IXL!!

By:  Rhyanne Javier


Do you know what's another great site for learning math? It's IXL! IXL has great problems for every topic. It has different problems for the grades Pre-K through 8th grade. They also have an Algebra and Geometry tab. IXL is always making their site better, there are more tabs coming soon! I really enjoy IXL because it has a ton of problems you can do. I sometimes do 7th and 8th grade on my free time and it helps me a lot! Every achievement that you get, you get to uncover a square that reveals prizes. My favorite topic on IXL would be Geometry because I like to deal with shapes or lines. I also enjoy going to my reports and looking at my troubled spots to see where I need to work on the most. This is all I have to say about IXL and I hope that you enjoy it because it's there to help you! All Keone'ula students have a username and password to this site, so make good use of it while you can!

www.ixl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment