Wednesday, February 6, 2013

4th Grade Field Trip to He'eia Fish Pond

By:  Rhyanne Javier

The 4th graders went on a field trip on Tuesday, February 5 to He'eia Fish pond.
I bet they had a great time. I interviewed Ms.Fong about how their Field trip went. Let's see what she has to say.

I asked her what her favorite part of the field trip was and she said, "When they got to take a tour of the fish pond and how they got to learn how the fish ponds worked. "

I also asked her what her students learned from the field trip and she said, "They got to learn about a species named the mangrove, and how it is dangerous to Hawaii because it destroys the native plants habitat."

 Lastly I asked her what she would do differently when they go back? She said that they would be more prepared for all the mud. Sure sounds like the 4th graders had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment