Monday, November 19, 2012

After the Family Fun Fair

By: Dasia Burr


     Who came to the family fun fair? Because I did! It was super fun! I saw students with temporary tattoos on their face, crazy hair color, teddy bears, soda bottles, and of course smile on their faces, and more! I think all of the grade booths raised a lot of money because each of the booths, there was a long line, that must mean CHA-CHING! Money time! In my opinion, my favorite booth was the bounce house because I could bounce around with my friends. So, if you didn't come to the family fun fair then there is always next year.





1 comment:

  1. love that family fun fair and i had a blast and i hope you guys did to but i didn't get to go in the bouncy house just kidding i did before anyone came and it was so funny when ms.matsaura and ms.infiesto and mr.g went inside cause it looked like they were having a good time until ms.infiesto got out.

    ReplyDelete