Monday, April 8, 2013

Quote of the Week

By:  Alyssa Neal


Hey fellow bloggers! We have a surprise! Each week (starting this week) we are going to start having a quote of the week. That means, one of us journalist, will choose a quote we see and like, and create a blog on what we think that certain quote means! It’ll be loads of fun! This topic is mainly purposed to inspire you. You should try to apply some of these quotes to life, because it would benefit you and your life. When I found my quote for this week, it was really meaningful to me, and I will now try to apply it to my life! So anyway, let’s get on to the grand opening of… “Quote Of The Week!”

 

“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.” Inspired by: William James, 1842-1910
 

          This is just one of my all time favorite quotes! It is that type of quote that everyone can and should apply to their life. Anyways, this is what I think this quote means: You do not have to be afraid of living your life. Life is meant to be lived! You should not waste your life. By that, I mean, stop just sitting there. Go on an adventure! You shouldn’t waste your life because you never know when it will be over. Live your life to the best of your abilities, and don't be afraid of new experiences.

Live as if you’ll die tomorrow!

 Thanks for reading, “Quote Of The Week”! I hope it inspired, and you’ll apply it to your life. More coming! Another quote coming next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment